Saturday, June 12, 2010

t4ke c0ntR0L oF mY oWn L!fe..


Not everything has to go your way
You call me a kid
Someone who'll never reach maturity
Why don't you stop the judging
Come on, believe in me
I can do so many things
I could show you if you let me
Sure I'm not perfect
But that's how it's going to stay
Screaming at the top of my lungs
'cause I'm suffocating and I need some space to breathe

Let me tell you right now
There's no need to worry
Stop telling me what to do
I can take control of my own life
I'll run far, far away
But I'll come back when you understand
I can take control of my own life
Don't need no help, I can make it
I can make it
So let me take control of my own life

You'll be amazed at everything
I've learned to do
And all the things I want for a future
No I don't like to party hard
I think drinking's gross
You think I haven't grown
I know all the rules
Perfection freaks me out
Don't tell me what to do
I already know
Thanks for caring but you're taking it too far

Yeah yeah yeaaah ohh
I won't ever do a thing to let you down
If I do, I apologize
And make it to you
I'll do anything for you
I must admit, I'd be nowhere if it
Weren't for your bitter sweet care-ness

Watch me as I take control of my own life
Take control of my own life
I love the way
You take control of your own life
Now stay beside as I take control of my own life
I can do it
And I'll prove it to you
I'm whatever I wanna be
No one tells me otherwise
I know all the rules
So let me take control of my own life

No comments:

Post a Comment